Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I like my baths too!




From Addison:

See how I lounge in my bath... what a fantastic life I have. Lounge and play, lounge and play. And eat. I love to eat! Mom has been giving me bananas and pears and peaches - not really sure what I think of it all. I'd much rather have some of Mom's ice cream, but she doesn't usually like to share that with me. She says it isn't good for me yet, but I still gaze longingly at it, and sometimes even try to grab it from her. But she's pretty good at keeping things away from me, so I'll have to keep trying harder. Sometimes though, if I look really, really sad, then she will give me a little taste on her spoon. Yep, I think I have her wrapped around my little finger. And Daddy's too - he's the one always telling Mom to give me the ice cream!

My life is pretty good right now. I am learning to walk really well if someone holds my hands, and I can even stand on my own while holding onto something. I'm also learning how to make new sounds, and I love to talk, even though no one can really understand me. They always laugh and smile though, so I think they like it. I can say " Da da", and all kinds of other sounds (but I hear that "Da da" is the only real word that I have said so far).

I love you all, and I hope you can come visit me sometime! I love being with people, but get kind of scared when Mommy and Daddy aren't there, even if they just leave the room for a minute. But if they are there, then I am ok. I love them very much, and I know they love me too.

No comments: