There is nothing more special to me than having my son fall asleep in my arms (it's happening less and less these days as he gets older and more independent). He's like a rag doll, limp and yet still clingy, free and yet still trusting. Peaceful, quiet, calm.... these things are nice, as we don't get much of it during the day! Adam and I are seeing more and more just how much Addison is like Adam - personality wise anyway. Or so it seems to us. When he's not sleeping, he is constantly on the move, and he's not even crawling yet (although he is getting very, very close). He is in perpetual motion, and will sometimes even scream if we don't take his hands and walk around with him. Yikes, is there some attitude there already? Needless to say, Addison is incredibly precious, even when he keeps us on our toes.


1 comment:
Sue,
He's absolutely beautiful! And I know exactly the feeling you mean about having a baby fall asleep in your arms - there's nothing better, is there? I wish that I got to see you guys a little more often!!
Post a Comment