



Addy is now 8 months old and we had a mini photo shoot to celebrate...ok, it wasn't really a celebration and Addy really wasn't all that thrilled with it, but I do think he kind of enjoyed the freedom of no clothing (he WAS wearing a diaper though!) At 8 months Addison is crawling, babbling and cooing non-stop (which we don't mind, as it is one of the cutest things and sweet music to the ears, especially in contrast to his perfected attention-getting cry/scream). He is eating like crazy and loving any kind of snack he can get his hands on. He has also learned how to pull himself up beside any peice of furniture, shelf, wall, leg, or cupboard, and will walk as far as he can while still holding on, sometimes even with one hand. We don't think it will be long before he is walking on his own, which definitely has its pros and cons. He is growing up so quickly, too quickly really, but what an incredible JOY to have around! He makes us smile and laugh all the time, and has this cute little grin which I'm sure he knows will get him anything he wants.
4 comments:
Those are great pictures. Addison doesn't seem to mind it so much. I'm hoping to get fun pictures like that done of Liam soon. It sure is fun to do this stuff isn't it? Yesterday I dressed Liam up like a clown for my dad's birthday. I'm thinking this is something he wouldn't let me do if he were 15!...but the pictures will still be around at that point. :)
San,
I swear you get more creative by the minute! I love these pictures, especially Addison in the picnic basket.
Love,
Beth
beautiful pictures, Sue!
I love taking pictures of my daughter. It is really the best because you don't have to schedule with anyone! As the baby gets older, it gets harder though! Watch out for walking! Now I need an assistant. -- Alysun (Amanda's BBC friend)
Post a Comment