Friday, October 13, 2006

Family Pics

Just thought some of you might be interested to see some recent pictures of the entire Yadlowsky clan. These pictures were taken at the Fort Edmonton Park in Edmonton (where else?), the place where Scott and Becky's wedding was (hopefully some pictures of that to come).



5 comments:

Mikayla said...

Hey you guys! I'd love it if you'd e-mail me!!! Thanks you guys for caring about me. Basketball practice was fun!! Love, Mikayla

Kimberley said...

Those are great pictures, especially the last one. You are definitly a very beautiful family.

Mikayla said...

Hey! Um, what's up with you guys? Remember to e-mail and I have basketball practice tomorrow! I'm already sore. Please pray for me! Love, Mikayla

Anonymous said...

Beautiful family pics, Sue!

Lisa's Pic's said...

Hey stranger! It was great hearing from you. I just sent you an email but I now found your blog so you don't need to send me your address. I LOVE YOUR PICS! You know pics always catch my eye - the pic freak that I am. :-) Your family is beautiful!! Your family pic is gorgeous!! I love getting ideas from other pictures.
Sounds like you guys are doing great and really enjoying it in AB. Please continue to keep in touch.
God bless you all!
Lisa