Hi Everyone,
Adam and I want to say a huge thanks to everyone who has been praying for us and shown care and concern regarding Adam's health. On Wednesday Adam passed out at work and then had what seems to be some type of seizure where his hands and feet went numb and the muscles in his body got so tight that he couldn't move them. He says he was aware or everything the whole time, but still, that isn't exactly normal. So he was taken to the hospital and the doctor checked his blood sugar level and his heart rate and passed it all off as a "panic attack" and sent Adam home. Well, Adam has passed out a few other times in the last few years, and in the last couple of months has noticed a few other health things that just aren't right. It appears to be something like hypoglycemia, but we don't really know. Adam saw another doctor today (one who took him a little more seriously) and is booked for blood tests, CT scan, and ultrasound of his neck (he always feels pain in one particular spot at the back of his neck whenever he feels faint or about to pass out, which has been happening almost daily now). So, we don't know anything yet, but you could continue to pray that the tests would clearly reveal what is happening so that the doctors can figure out how to treat Adam. Thank you again for your prayers!
6 comments:
Oh, Sue...I hadn't heard anything about this in the past. That's kinda scary, isn't it? I'll be praying for your family. I hope they figure out what is going on soon.
Just to let you know that we are praying for you all
We'll be keeping you in our prayers too. Keep on looking to him for your strength.
Hi Susanna...this is Stacey's mom. I've been following your blog somewhat since you and Stacey discovered each others' blogs. I remember you and Adam from Nipawin, which has a special place in my (our) heart since it was Stacey's home-away-from-home for a while.
Anyway, will definitely be praying for Adam and that the docs can discover what it is they need to treat...soon!
Hey Susanna & Adam (and Addison!)...we will definitely be praying for you guys. I know I would be really scared and worried if Jonathan was having health problems like that so I can imagine it is not easy for you two!! I REALLY hope the doctor can tell you what's wrong, and that it isn't anything too serious!!! We will be praying for you and thinking of you lots!! (By the way, it was really cool to see you at Alumni, even though we didn't really get to talk too much!)
God shows us evidence that there is much power in prayer. The power being the Lord's. We are praying for Adam, Suzanna and Addison.
Daniel and Erin Hertz
Post a Comment