Thursday, November 23, 2006

Snowy Day




I think we were outside for the same amount of time it took us to get dressed! Addison was so bundled that he could barely walk, and when he did try to walk, he usually ended up on his face or flat on his back (I felt bad taking a picture of that though, even if it was a little funny to watch!)

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Very cute pictures!! I know what you mean about how long it takes to bundle them up.. and then like you said, they can't even enjoy it cuz they fall down and can't move :) it just keeps snowing and getting colder here each day.. is it the same out there?

Anonymous said...

San, Addison looks so grown up in these pictures! I would not feel bad for laughing, he probably loved being outside both vertically and horizontally!
Beth