Sunday, January 07, 2007

My Sleepyhead

I couldn't resist posting these pictures, as I thought it was just too cute. Addison wasn't feeling so well this night and was obviously too exhausted to even enjoy his bath, which he usually loves. I was in the washroom with him but working on my own thing (you know how moms have to multitask as much as possible) when I suddenly realized that he was being abnormally quiet and still. I looked over and found his eyes drooping and eventually close. Aaawww....



6 comments:

linds said...

you are making me miss him too much!!!!
thanks for posting more pic's of him Sanna.
love ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, he is the cutest baby in the world. I wish he wasn't sick, but I know you're taking good care of him. You better be taking good care of you, too!

Anonymous said...

i expected one more of him falling sideways, with the beginnings of a splash... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Sue,
Those are your funniest pictures yet! I hope Addison feels better very soon.
Beth

Anonymous said...

Susanna,
how cute is that. he reminds me of my own little cousin Carson. very cute though
talk to ya later,
mikayla

Kimberley said...

HI! This are definitly cute pictures of your little guys falling asleep in the tub. I´m gonna add you guys to my blog list, if this isn´t ok with you let me know and I will take you guys off.