Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Fam

I was so happy last weekend to have my family come for a visit! Addison warmed up to them right away and was happy to show off for them the entire weekend. I think he liked all the extra attention too. He even got to play ping pong with Grandpa!
Like Adam's new haircut? Actually, it's grown out a lot since he buzzed it a few weeks ago! Just something a little different for a change.




We got to celebrate my Mom's birthday while she was here, and we all enjoyed the deliciously yummy chocolate truffle cheesecake (great recipe if anyone wants to try it!)


And here's Addison playing ping pong with Grandpa (I think he was a little more of a handicap than anything, but he enjoyed being in on all the action).

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey Susanna! I love all the pics...espeically the ones of Addison in the big shoes! haha...those are so fun!! I was reading your post about the potty training too...and thought I'd post this up here so that you wouldn't miss reading it or anything. :) There's a blog thatI found through one of my friends. It's called I am Not Alone, and is for mums, and talks about different things, like potty training and all. Anyways ther is a post on potty training, but you might have to scroll down a bit to read it...the address is http://iknowiamnotalone.blogspot.com/ Talk to ya later!

Anonymous said...

Wow is Jon ever getting tall!!

Anonymous said...

Mom looks SOOO happy with her birthday cake. What a beautiful picture.