Potty Training
Well, I guess there's more than one way to use a toilet! I think Addison has more fun playing with the potty than he does actually using it. We have started potty training a little (not full scale yet, just trying to get him used to it), but he seems to have other plans for this potty! He's also learning to multi-task, but brushing teeth and using the toilet at the same time??? I'm not sure who taught him that one. Oh, if anyone has some good tips on potty training or what worked well for their kids, I'd love to hear it!
4 comments:
I don't know if this works or not. But I've heard putting a cheerio in the toilet helps them practice aiming in a fun way?
Jacqui
haha that's a cute idea.. i think my son would just reach down and grab the cheerio and eat it :) haha
i downloaded a book off the internet with the idea of just putting your kid on the toilet every 20 minutes-training them to use the toilet. you were supposed to get rid of all the diapers. there were a couple messes, but shad got it pretty quick. it said that boys were most likely physically ready for training at two. so....if you want the website, let me know.
andrea koop
I tried to start Rowan a few months ago, and he just wasn't ready. So, I guess I'll wait until after the baby is born. He will be barely two, and from what I've heard, most boys just don't get it until at least two. Addison may be an acception, so give it a try. I've heard that the 20 minute thing works too. I'm just not sure I'm ready for that yet either!!
Post a Comment