Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Horsing Around!

What can I say, Addison LOVES his daddy! He also LOVES horses and has even perfected the horse's neigh, making it sound really quite realistic. However, after hearing it 100 times a day....I still love it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of Addison with the biggest smile...and that's great he loves spending time with his daddy, AND that you are a loving mother and won't get sick of his horse sounds;)

The Pemberton's said...

How fun that you have a blog too! It's great to catch up with your life.. and Addison so so adorable. He has changed so much already since last summer!
Glad to see that you are doing well!
Keep in touch.

Chantel

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWW . . . so cute. Of course, we are related. Love the shades!

Anonymous said...

I love that expression that Addison has in the first picture - priceless!

Mikayla said...

Hey Susanna,
Adorable pictures! SO glad you posted (finally!) Glad to see the new ADORABLE pictures. Keep me updated.

Mikayla