Saturday, June 02, 2007

4 Years!

In May 31 Adam and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary! We were able to leave Addison with his grandma and spend a day and night together in Edmonton. We stayed at the FantasyLand Hotel, which was a lot of fun, but a huge rip-off. NEVER order room service! We payed way too much money and got these pathetic meals in return. Definitely not worth it. Now we know. Other than that, it was great to spend some quality time together, which is so hard to do these days, as I'm sure most of you know as well! We are very thankful that we have God as a part of our marriage and our lives, and we cannot thank Him enough for His incredible blessings.

If you're wondering what Adam is doing in the above picture, he is trying to pull out the plug from the jacuzzi without getting wet!

On our way home to pick up Addison! We weren't gone that long, but we sure missed the little guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the top picture of the two of you in the car. You look so happy. May God bless you with many more wonderful years together.

Stacey said...

Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Jacqui said...

Happy Anniversary Sue and Adam! Our 5yr one is only a couple of weeks away. We were hoping to rent a cabin somewhere or take a little day motorcycle trip. I think Mark and I have stayed in that room too at the FantasyLand. I love the jacuzzi!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I like celebrating our wedding anniversary too! (Even though we have only had one, we are already planning the second one.) And thanks, for the tip about room service.
I'm glad you two had some time to yourselves.