Summer Pictures
It is definitely time for some new pictures, so here you are. I am finding it hard to find the time these days. Life is very busy and there are some big changes ahead in our lives right now (in the next few months) and I will post more about that when things become more definite! Adam and I feel God leading us away from Lac La Biche and we are excited about that - not excited that we are leaving family, but that God is working in our lives in ways that we can really see. More on that later!
4 comments:
I'm excited to hear more about these big changes :)
By the way, I can't wait to see what the big changes are! It's always exciting to see God leading.
I know I always say this, but he is SOOOOO grown-up looking! Scarey.
SUSANNA,
Oh my goodness. I have not talked to you in forever. Addison is cute as ever, and I hope your lives are as clear as the blue sky.
Love God...
Mikayla
Post a Comment