Monday, July 30, 2007

What's New?

Well, we're still waiting to get some confirmation from Briercrest....and we're still trying to sell the house. We've had a lot of lookers, just no offers or buyers. Apparently the basement needs too much work and there's no deck. Fair enough. We tore down the rotten deck last year, so now all there is leading out from the french doors is a tiny set of steps that aren't even the right height for the house, so you have to take this huge step down when you leave the house. We figured that is probably not the best thing to be the first thing that people see when they come to look at the house, so we are hoping to build a real deck, and also spruce up the basement a little with some paint (hides a lot, really). So, my family is coming to visit next weekend and we're hoping to get them to help us with all the work....anyone else wanting to help out is more than welcome as well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could come, Susie! I'd love to be there to help...but we have been planning a trip to Estevan for this weekend some months already. I miss you guys, though! It's really been forever since we've talked even a bit. But one thing I do know is that these details of your house and school are already known by our God, known and planned. I'm waiting to see exactly what He has for you this year! Lots of love,

Nathan

Anonymous said...

the new deck looks great!