Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Parks and things

One thing that we really like about living in town is the parks! There are two different parks about a block away from our place, so that is fantastic for Addison! He loves every thing and has no fears of climbing up the ladders or going down the slide himself. He doesn't even seem to mind landing on his bum at the bottom of the slide (sometimes it's a pretty big drop!) but he just laughs and says "Whhheeeee!" This is great for wearing out a lot of energy......which we need these days. That little guy keeps us busy. And with another one on the way it will just keep getting busier!





9 comments:

Ellen said...

did I hear that right :) congratz.. that's exciting - that is a lot of changes in a short while :) We also have a park close by and TJ loves the slide too - at least Addison seems to stay close to Adam, TJ just runs off if we don't hold his hand!!

Andrea said...

Tate LOVES the park as well. We can't go for a walk and walk by it without stopping...if we do he gets very sad. :)

Andrea said...

Oh wait, and I just realized what you said up there....you're having another baby!!! Yay! Congratulations! :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS guys!!! Let me know what your address is so we can send you some pictures we got done. Take care, keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I love how you just nonchalantly added in at the end that you're expecting again!! Yay!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Still love those brown eyes, coming up the steps!

Stacey said...

Congrats!! Moving must have been really tiring for you.

Carmen said...

Wow! I just read the post and was thinking "Did I miss something? When did she tell everyone she was pregnant?" haha. So I guess this was an announcement. I love it!

So... congratulations! When are you due? How are you feeling?

Glad to hear everything is working out over there. We definitely understand what it feels like to be in limbo.
Keep us posted on here with the pregnancy!

Laura said...

Congratulations you guys!
Hope things are going well for you at NBC. We're hoping to come for Alumni weekend...looking forward to seeing you then.