Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky
and our three little munchkins,
Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
New Undies
Is this indecent? I know Addison's in his underwear, but I couldn't resist posting some pictures because he just looks so cute in these little briefs! Almost looks like he's doing the model walk too. Unfortunately the potty training hasn't been going so well lately, but the underwear is cute.
Great underwear...that's the part that I'm looking forward to. I'm sure Liam will be keeping his eye out for Bob the Builder underwear. :) Funny...I was just reading a potty training book this evening. You can tell how interesting it was because I am not blogging. :)
2 comments:
heehee...yeah, cute underwear and he does loo like he's modeling! :) good luck with all that potty training fun!
Great underwear...that's the part that I'm looking forward to. I'm sure Liam will be keeping his eye out for Bob the Builder underwear. :) Funny...I was just reading a potty training book this evening. You can tell how interesting it was because I am not blogging. :)
Post a Comment