Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky
and our three little munchkins,
Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Christmas pics
Here are some pictures for the family members in the States that we were not able to see this Christmas! In fact, it's been a very long time since we actually have had Christmas together in North Dakota...maybe next year?
Aww! I love all your Christmas pictures! Especially the one of Addison in his soccer bean bag chair (I'm guessing that is his? ;) )...and the one with him balancing the orange on his head! haha...so cute! And I will definitely share the recipe for those cookies...I'll probably put it up on my blog in the next few days...but I'll try to remember to let you know once I have it up so you can copy it down. :)
2 comments:
Aww! I love all your Christmas pictures! Especially the one of Addison in his soccer bean bag chair (I'm guessing that is his? ;) )...and the one with him balancing the orange on his head! haha...so cute! And I will definitely share the recipe for those cookies...I'll probably put it up on my blog in the next few days...but I'll try to remember to let you know once I have it up so you can copy it down. :)
It's nice to see the family!
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas together.
Hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment