Tuesday, March 18, 2008


I got the idea for this shirt from Andrea's blog (thanks, Andrea!) and I love it! Adam doesn't know it yet, but I also ordered him a shirt that says "My Wife Rocks"! They came in the mail today and I had to try it on - as you can see from the last picture, it is just a little snug right now! I think I will have to wait until the baby is born tho wear this shirt comfortably - but what can I expect, being 8 and a half months pregnant.

Back to the shirts, I was very impressed with the company I ordered them from. From*MeTees is a company that offers a line of designer t-shirts for husbands and wives who want to honor each other and make a positive statement about marriage, based on 1 Thessalonians 5:11 which says,

"Encourage one another and build each other up, just as you are doing."

Their mission is "to enhance marriage relationships, communicate a positive image of marriage, and encourage/support the sanctity of the marriage covenant between a man and a woman in a fun and stylish way". So, in a world where we don't see a lot of this, I thought this was fantastic! Check out From*MeTees and celebrate your spouse in style too!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I know! These shirts are SO cool...I just love them. :) Mine still (barely!) fits over my pregnant belly without being too uncomfortable...but I'm only 6 1/2 months pregnant...so if I was as far as you I'm sure it'd be snug too! But anyways, I hope Adam likes his, and I'm planning to get one for Jonathan yet too. You look great by the way. :)

Ben and Rach said...

Hey Sue-
I love to keep up to date with you guys and see fun pics of Addison. You inspired me to make a blog for our girls. Just wanted to let you know you can check it out at www.lundberggirls.blogspot.com
We will be praying for you and a safe delivery and all that. Can't wait to see you at Abri's wedding!!
Love Rachel

Ben and Rach said...

Hello again-
I guess this is kind of like email!!
ha ha. I have a change of address card to send to you but i didnt have your new one so i will just give it to you here and save myself a stamp. Our new home address is 1803 N. O. Street, Washougal WA, 98671 and our new email is brlundberg@yahoo.com