Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Finally Melting!

It seems like spring might finally be here! How depressing it was to go to Saskatoon where there is NO SNOW, only to come back to this.....

However, the boys sure love it! Addison and his friend Cole had tons of fun in this puddle in front of the 4-plex, but we're sure looking forward to having all the snow gone and the ground DRY!! I don't know what you all think, but this winter has just been way too long, so it's exciting to finally see some hope for spring and maybe possibly even a summer!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I know! I feel the same as you! We went to Regina and there was NO snow and we came back to our big piles of snow here. I am looking forward to spring/summer SO much.

Ben and Rach said...

I'm glad you're finally getting some time outside. It can be very depressing being inside all the time. The weekend was super nice here too, so we played outside at my mom's house.