

Addison and I enjoyed making some popcorn this morning, however, I think we have now eaten too much.....we popped a large bowl and then made it into Honey Peanut Butter Popcorn, which is amazing wonderful....now we are both sick from eating too much! I can blame my mom for this love of caramel popcorn! But I sure enjoy it in the moment :) Check out the recipe here if you want to make your own!
3 comments:
I'm definitely going to try that popcorn recipe - i like the peanut butter idea...I've only made caramel popcorn without peanutbutter before. :) Oh, and I would totally make you a little pink sweater like that if you have a girl! :) I'm starting to get into that "bored/waiting" stage where I've done all the stuff I can basically do, and so after Tate goes to bed, and when Jon's at youth or whatever I find myself having nothing to do! SO if you have a girl I will try to make you one. :)
My girls love popcorn! It's a good, easy, fast snack! The recipe sounds yummy. I'm gonna try it.
I was just checking to see if you had any new pics on and Anna came in and saw Addison and she says, "That's my friend Ow-dison!" It was really cute the way she said it.
Post a Comment