

Well, we did it. Adam graduated this Sunday from NBC with a Bachelors degree in Biblical Studies! Now, what's next?
We wish we knew....possibly seminary in the fall, we're just not sure. Either way, this Sunday was a memorable day, just had to post a few pictures! Addison also enjoyed the grad ceremony....that's him sleeping through it on my lap, but he did make up for it later when he very seriously took part wearing Adam's cap and holding his degree. I also received a degree myself....a Pht. degree....Putting Hubby Through! It was a nice and fun gesture from the school - I even got a framed certificate! All in all, its been a GREAT year for us here at NBC.

3 comments:
Congratulations!! Cant wait to congratulate you on your new baby!
Congrats! That seemed like it went by fast. :)
Congrats! The end of one era, the beginning of another! I was hoping to see your baby belly though! Almost done...
Post a Comment