My friend Andrea has a Super Healthy Kids Giveaway on her blog this week, you should check it out! The plate comes from a company called Super Healthy Kids, which promotes healthy eating habits in young children, particularly before the age of 10. Did you know that by 10 years of age kids will have already formed their dietary habits that will most likely stick with them throughout their entire life? I know I'm guilty myself of not always providing healthy food (even though I do try most of the time) simply because it's easier and I know that my son will eat it!
How do you get young kids to eat MORE VEGETABLES?! Well, maybe the answer lies partly in this Super Healthy Kids plate - it provides a great visual of what kids should be eating, and how much of each type of food they should be eating, and they can have fun with it! Head over to the Super Healthy Kids website and order your own for only $5.99, or you can check out Andrea's blog contest and enter your name to win one for FREE!

2 comments:
I hope you win for once! :) I love it when my friends that I know in real life win stuff from my blog...and you've never won anything yet!! SO...I hope the random number picker picks YOU! :)
Anna has gotten really picky about all her food. She used to eat everything. The girls like veggies best when I boil them and put salt on them.
Post a Comment