

Ok, so here they are, my 40 weeks pregnancy pictures. After this there will be no more profile shots - instead you will get the real deal, the Little One him/herself! I'm certain it will be soon, so keep checking!! Oh, and we do actually know what the baby is, but you're all just going to have to wait and find out! Any guesses?
6 comments:
I think it is a little girl who will be lucky to look like her Mama. What a great Mother Day gift too. Perfect timing.
I'm looking forward to your next set of pictures too! :) I hope your little one decides to come very soon! :) And my guess? Hmmm...I think it'll be a boy.
That is the most gorgeous belly! You're just too cute.
I think it's a girl. But, we shall see!
Oh, and I just tagged you over at my blog... come and check it out!
You look GREAT Susanna!
Hopefully your wait won't be too much longer. I'm guessing it's a girl :) Praying your delivery is as enjoyable as a delivery can be! :)
ps. don't worry, we're definitely not bare foot on the beach today! The weather is feeling a little more like spring here this week rather than summer. We had a great week or two of really warm weather but now it's a little cooler again.
Congrats on having a new baby girl! Ellen is such a pretty name, too! Can't wait to meet her!
Nathan
Ha ha Nathan, nice try. You know you're not going to get it out of us just yet! You also realize that some people have been asking me if we've already had a baby girl??
Post a Comment