Saturday, April 26, 2008

Visit with Grandma Y

This last week we were able to have Adam's mom stay with us for a few days, but she left disappointed I think....she (and all of us!) were hoping she'd get to see the new baby before she left, but the little one decided it just wasn't ready yet! However, Addison had a fantastic time with his grandma, playing soccer and hockey, going for walks to the park, swinging, and flying kites outside. He was pretty sad to see her leave - check out the last picture of him on my lap, he looks pretty sad!

Now we're all still waiting for our new arrival - still 6 days to go till the due date, but we were sure hoping he/she would come early. Maybe it's a good thing though because my doctor isn't back from her holidays until Monday, so maybe the little one is waiting for her to get back, which I'm ok with too. But it's just hard waiting when we just so eagerly want to meet this little one! We've waited a long time. Only a few more days to go!



2 comments:

Ben and Rach said...

anna always crys when my mom leaves. its awesome they love their grandmas so much!

Andrea said...

I keep thinking of you every day!! Hopefully your little one will come this week. :) I can't wait to hear the news!!