
Addison was playing in the van this morning while Adam was working outside, and he happened to come across a lipstick that I had left in there....and you can see what he decided to do with it! I think he managed to cover all of his lips, and then some! He has a fascination with lip gloss, but lipstick is much worse (although he didn't realize it at the time) because it actually has COLOR! So, Adam brought him inside for me to clean up (thanks, Adam! But ok, I guess it was my lipstick, good thing). Anyway, I thought I had to get a picture - one he will love showing up at his wedding one day, or something else like that!


And just a few more here of our newest little munchkin. He's growing up so quickly! When he left the hospital he weighed 7lbs 14 oz, and today the health nurse came and weighed him and at two weeks old he now weighs 9lbs, 2 oz! He's growing so fast, but I am very happy that he is gaining weight and appears to be strong and healthy. I am also SO VERY THANKFUL that (so far) he has been an incredible sleeper...that is a gift from God! After having one baby that never really slept well, this is wonderful. Last night he was up only once, and generally he wakes up twice a night, and I think that is fantastic! I feel well-rested and that is so refreshing. It is a blessing, and I know that I can appreciate it so much more after having a baby that did not sleep so well. However, Addison, I still love you, no matter what!

6 comments:
haha!! That picture of Addison is hilarious! :) He is so cute!! And that's awesome that Jaden is sleeping so well for you! Tate was a good sleeper until about 3 months...and then he turned into a bad sleeper! But now he's good again. :) So, we'll see what #2 is like. And every time I think about going into labor, etc. I think..."I hope mine is just like Susanna's was!" haha. :)
Hey Susanna...yes, I did get your comment about the castor oil! Even though I WANT to have the baby now, I told myself that I'm not allowed to take any castor oil until my due date! hehe. :) But I wonder if I do go into labor before my due date...if I take the castor oil then, would it still make my labor go faster? haha...it would be nice if it worked that way! :) Thanks for the advice on having 2 kids...I'm not too worried about it, but I just thought I'd see what other people had to say because it would probably be helpful. :)
That is a great picture of Addison! Thanks for sharing.....your boys must keep your life interesting.
That second picture of Jaden sleeping is so cute!! I can't beleive that Janae was bigger than that the day she was born cuz he looks so big to me. I hope I dont have another big one.
That's my mom's yard where the girls were playing and it is super nice. my mom keeps it up really good. Our yard is nice for them to play too, not quite so big though.
Congrats!! You won my contest! Also congrats on the new little man! He is very cute. The blanket will be perfect for him!!
Please just email me your address so I can ship it to you: lindseydueck@gmail.com
Thanks again!
Post a Comment