Friday, June 27, 2008

Babywearing Collection Contest!


I recently found myself entering the world of "babywearing" and I'm loving it! I ordered a wrap from my friend Andrea, and even though I love it and it's fantastic for carrying Jaden around while leaving my hands free to do other things, I'm finding that it gets really HOT! There's a lot of material getting wrapped around me and Jaden, so both of us end up sweating a lot in this hot summer weather (it would be perfect during the winter!). So, when I came across this contest, I thought it would be a great way to continue with babywearing, but in comfort! I never realized that different wraps or slings were useful for different occasions and seasons.

Head over to Along for the Ride - Babywearing Fashion Finds to enter yourself in the contest to win the essential babywearing STASH : one BabyHawk Mei Tai, one Beco Butterfly, one Zolowear Ring Sling, one Gypsy Mama Wrap and one Hotsling -- in whatever colors and patterns you choose!



No comments: