Adam was away in Israel for over 3 weeks in July, and Addison sure missed him (we all did). A day did not go by without him crying, "I want to see my dad". Now he finally got to see him - these pictures were taken just after Adam got back, and Addison did not let go of him for a very, very long time! Too bad we're all looking in different directions and my eyes are nearly closed! However, it is very nice to be back together as a family again.

3 comments:
Addison looks so happy. Wow! Jaden has grown so much already.
I'll bet that seemed like a loooong time for all of you!
How are you liking your sling?
Hi Susana! I'm not sure if you remember me at all, my name's Mikayla and I commented a while back on how Addison looked like my little cousin. Then I found you on facebook when you were due for Jaden and he's like 3 mo. old right, weird cause now I have another baby cousin named Wyett who's 3 mo. old. I just thought I'd say hi. And keep in touch.
Mikayla
Post a Comment