Our summer has been wonderfully long and full and busy and productive! We've been renovating our new home on the NBC campus and are ready to move in tomorrow - August 13th! Adam and his family and my family have been working like crazy to get as much done as possible before we have to be in, and it's finally looking GOOD. I will post some before and after pictures - you will not believe it is the same place! So, since the place we are moving into has not had a phone connected in it for 5 years, it will take longer to get the line hooked up and such, so we will be without phone and internet until September 11....I'm not sure I can handle that, but on the other hand, it may be a blessing in disguise. I decided then it was time to update my blog and put on a few pictures since it is long overdue and won't have a chance to for a month after this.
This is Addison on our 12 hour trip to North Dakota. He seems to be quite enjoying the ride at this moment.
He got stung by a wasp right above his eye and it puffed up so much that his eye was almost swollen shut! Poor guy. But he wouldn't let me put ice on it or anything, just wanted to continue playing and kept saying, "I'm fine, Mom, I'm fine". What a trooper.
He got stung by a wasp right above his eye and it puffed up so much that his eye was almost swollen shut! Poor guy. But he wouldn't let me put ice on it or anything, just wanted to continue playing and kept saying, "I'm fine, Mom, I'm fine". What a trooper.
Jaden has some great smiles!
One Sunday morning Addison found my shoes and was taking care of Jaden while he was crying - trying to be just like mom I guess!
And for my friends who also love to wear their babies like this, here is a picture of me and my cousins all using our wraps!


2 comments:
Does Charity REALLY have a baby in there?
You know, Sanna, in that picture where Jaden is lying on the blanket, he looks just like you and also just like Dad! Neat.
Post a Comment