Saturday, September 13, 2008

Do they look alike?

People are saying more and more that Addison and Jaden look alike, so I thought I'd try to find a picture to compare them with. I'm sure you can tell who is who, but maybe I'll just let you guess if you're not sure! I think I took the one of Addison when he was about 3 months, and Jaden at 4 months, but I think they do have some similarities. I see more and more of Adam in Jaden every day - lookswise, not so much personality yet. I think he's a little more like me...but time will tell, we will see!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay...so I'm pretty sure that Addison is on the top and Jaden is on the bottom, right? :) They are both so cute!

Ellen said...

Oh my, this is so hard, I think maybe Addison on top and Jaden on the bottom. The only reason I say this is because you mentioned that one was older in the picture and the bottom on looks like your son is a little older/confident in the bath - other than that I think you would have stumped me!! that's pretty cool!

Susanna said...

Yep, you guys are right! Good call, Ellen. I didn't think they looked exactly alike, but can see a lot of similarities so thought it would be interesting to see what other people thought. Thanks for your comments!

Ruth Ann said...

I could tell!