Last week we had the chance to go bowling with some friends of ours, Lindsay and Amanda and their son, Liam (also a good friend of Addison's). It was so much fun to watch Addison's excitement in learning about and doing something that he has never done before. He was so excited that he kept thinking it was his turn to bowl and kept a bowling ball with him at all times just to make sure that he was ready to go when it actually was his turn again. I don't think he knocked down a single pin in the entire game, but he was still thrilled to roll the ball down the lane, even if it rolled into the gutter after only going a few feet. I think it was a good reminder to me that things can still be fun, even if we aren't perfect at it. It's the time spent together that is the best part I think!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
6 comments:
looks like fun!!!
It's so great that you guys have kids the same age.
Makes me want to go bowling!!
So much fun. I love taking our boys bowling.
that's awesome!! that's something I should do - take my boy bowling :) The boys look like they have a lot of fun together :)
So much fun. Let's do it again some time!
oh my word those pictures of Addison & Liam are SOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look like such happy boys and it's so awesome that they love playing together so much!
Post a Comment