Addison, 2 1/2 years (he's very much looking forward to his 3rd birthday coming up in December!)
Brothers (Addison is definitely growing more fond of his little brother, and enjoying him more and more, which is nice to see. Not that he doesn't like him, just isn't always sure how to take him. It will be great when Jaden is old enough that they can actually play together)
Nap time (for Grandma too!) Jaden doesn't suck on his thumb, but he does suck on his other fingers, and it's always these same two fingers - somehow they just fit the best, I guess!
4 comments:
awe, those pictures are just too cute!! It is great once they start playing together (mind you I've had issues with TJ, as he is starting to be really possessive of his toys with his sister and they fight as much as they play sometimes). But I find it priceless when they are chasing each other around the island screeching and squealing with laughter!! I get such a good mom feeling :)
Beautiful pictures of such cute boys.
You're boys are so cute! At our house, things really started to 'come together' when Averi was closer to one.
Travis sucks on his fingers too! Mostly in a fist. I know it might be totally different with girls but it was definitely easier when Anna and Janae could play together. And it just seems to keep getting easier as they get older.
Post a Comment