Tuesday, December 16, 2008

He's 3!

This year we were able to celebrate Addison's birthday twice! We were in Alberta with Adam's family about a week ago so celebrated Addison's birthday with them:


And then on December 14th we were able to celebrate Addison's birthday again with my parents!
Addison knew that birthdays meant birthday cakes, but I didn't realize just how much until Sunday when we got up and I said to him, "Addison, it's your birthday today, Happy Birthday!" to which he replied (with a frown), "No, my birthday is in the fridge!" Maybe having two cakes was confusing him, but he sure enjoyed them both anyway!


I tried to make his oreo cheesecake look like a construction zone, and I think it went over quite well. I sure enjoyed it anyway. Still have some left over if anyone wants to come by for a piece!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Those cakes are so cute! I love the oreo construction zone idea! :) Happy 3rd b-day Addison!

Tina said...

Are you sure that Addison would want to share his birthday that is in the fridge? He is too cute!

Laura said...

man those cakes look good!!!!!!!!! I wish I could take you up on your offer and come over for a piece!