Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky and our three little munchkins, Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Thanks, Everyone
I just wanted to thank everyone for their input and ideas on how to bring in some extra income. I really like the idea of simply learning how to save better, and I am trying to be more conscious of our energy consumption and grocery bills and that sort of thing! I also love the idea of writing reviews on my blog and would like more information....I may be contacting some of you soon to find out how to get started on that! And I've also been looking into medical transcription, which would involve a 6-9 month online course, and after that I would be qualified to work in a doctor's office, or could simply work from home. I would receive tapes of doctors recording medical information about their patients, and I would simply record (type) what is on the tapes and send it in and get a pay cheque in return! I could set my own hours, so as much or as little as I would like, and would not have to put out any of my own money to begin with. So, thanks everyone for your great ideas and input!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where have you looked into taking the course from, and how much does that cost?
Hope you find something that works out great!
Post a Comment