With the weather around 0 degrees we couldn't pass up a walk! Plus, I needed to get out of the house.... here we are walking around NBC campus

How Jaden managed to get ahold of that football without Addison noticing, I don't know!

Enjoying the outdoors!
3 comments:
Looks like fun but I am glad we don't have snow here. The other day we were able to go out in short sleeves!!
Oh my goodness, Sanna. I saw the picture of you pulling Jaden and I thought it was Mom there for a minute. I'm not surprised Jay is crawling . . . he was so close at Christmas.
Hey There.
Like the new pictures. Always like pictures. Hope you are having a good week. You were asking how I got the new backround on my blog. It's a website called
thecutestblogontheblock.com
There is tons of backround choices there. There is a link on the top lefthand side of my blog that will take you there. Just choose the backround you would like and then follow thier instructions. The only hard part was after I got the new backround I had to change the font colors of the blog so you could see the writing.
Anyhow hopefully that helps. I look forward to seeing the update, although I do like your blog the way it is now too, but a change is always fun too.
Erin
Post a Comment