Monday, February 09, 2009

Three60Five 2009

My fellow NBC (or NBI) alumni, this post is for you!
You know that every year NBC hosts a youth retreat (Probe in our days, now Three60Five) weekend for kids in grades 9-12. The weekend not only attracts a lot of young kids for a weekend of fun, friends, and spiritual renewal, but it also acts as exposure for the school in hopes that some of the kids will return as students after they graduate from high school.

You might know that NBC has seen a drastic decrease in enrollment in the last few years, yet continues to hope (and pray!) for more and more students. Here comes your part: please promote NBC to your family and friends and youth groups! I know some of you work with the youth in your church or have siblings or relatives who are at the age where they are thinking of what to do after grad. I have no regrets from the two years that I spent at NBC, and know that I grew so much in my faith and personal life. I made some fantastic friends (friends for life!) and even met my husband there (and I know that most of you did too!)....it cant get any better than that!

So, Im asking if you could tell your family and friends and youth kids about Three60Five and give them the link to NBCs website or the Three60Five blog! Thanks so much for your part in carrying on the ministry of Nipawin Bible College!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

About that travelling bed I reviewed on Glimpse - no, the sides actually would probably not hold up well if a baby/toddler pulled on them to stand up. They are just a thin canvas, so they're not meant for leaning on or pulling on. The good thing though is that if it did tip over you could just put it on a big soft blanket or something and most likely Jaden wouldn't get hurt if the bed tipped over. We are definitely going to use this with Emily a LOT when we travel...she's not standing up yet though, but when she does I think I'll just put a thicker blanket on the floor around/under it and if it tips she won't get hurt...it's not like they have very far to fall anyways since the bed is right on the floor. Actually, Tate has already tipped the bed over once when Emily was in it and she just rolled out and was actually happy to be out of her bed! haha. :)

Stacey said...

We're bringing 7 kids to three60five :)