Thursday, September 24, 2009

And we're back!

Hi Everyone!
















I realize that it has been forever since I have last updated this blog, but the weather has been far too beautiful to waste sitting inside on the computer! Now with fall on the way I am trying to soak in absolutely every moment of this gorgeous warm weather....except for now, but did think it was time for a quick update just to let you know we are still alive! Here are just a few pictures to satisfy you for the next 3 months until I can post again (just kidding, I do hope to be back with another post before then!)












5 comments:

Doug said...

Cute pictures! I especially like the one of you and Jaden together.

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

OK, I'm having a little bit of trouble today. I just wanted to mention that the previous comment was from me and not Doug. Although I do catch him checking out blogs once and awhile.

Ben and Rach said...

Glad to have you back! You are a very good looking family!

Half n' Half said...

Your boys look like they are at such fun stages. I bet they have been enjoying all the time outdoors. What a great place to raise kids. I'm a fan. I am excited to have a summer where Colby can walk. He crawls but hates the feeling of grass on his knees, He does this gorrilla crawl that is super funny. Anyways pants solves the problem. Anyways glad to hear that you are enjoying the summer.