Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Baby to Be

Hi Everyone,
Adam and I are so excited about baby #2 and wanted to show you a glimpse of the little one! Below is the ultrasound picture taken of the baby at 17 weeks - you can see an arm, rib cage, head and profile of the face. We think the baby has Adam's nose! Does that mean it will be a boy? Who knows. Addison seems to have my (Susanna's) nose - at least I think so, so a girl could have Adam's nose too, right?. We're not ruling out a girl yet! We did not find out this time if the baby will be a boy or girl, so we will all be surprised. However, we are having a very hard time thinking of any names, girl or boy. Any suggestions? Any baby name books floating around out there that need to be put to good use?
So far everything seems to be going well with the pregnancy, although I am still concerned about how my thyroid not functioning entirely properly will affect the baby, and it potentially could. So far the thyroid levels are in the normal range so their should be no complications, but physically I have not been feeling so well and am concerned about a few things - my doctor thinks it is stress, and that is definitely possible. But in that case, how does one just de-stress? It isn't so easy to just tell myself "don't worry" or to just "give it to God". This is something that I'm sure will take time, so you're prayers would be appreciated! Anyway, we hope you enjoy the ultrasound pictures, even though it is often hard to really tell what everything is. But don't you think it looks like the baby has a pointy nose? That is definitely more Yadlowsky than Ginther....hmmmm, it could still be a girl. I'm hoping. Although I'm trying to not get my hopes up too high!




5 comments:

Andrea said...

Hmmm...well, your baby looks really cute! :) And I definitely agree that he/she could be a girl even though he/she has Adam's nose! :) Hopefully all goes well with your thyroid though!! And I have a good (big!!) baby name book, but I don't think we'll be coming up ther anytime soon...or else I would borrow it to you!

Tina said...

Hey Susanna, nice to see pictures of your little munchkin and munchkin to be.

Tonight at our church Bible study (Believing God by Beth Moore)we discussed God's Word being alive and active in us. Beth suggests that any time we struggle with something we should find scripture about that and write it down and carry it around with us all day, and not only read it but say it. Hope that helps. I'll make sure to pray for you.

As for a baby name book, I do have a couple that you could borrow. I also found the baby name finders on the internet to be helpful.

Mrs. Hurzeler said...

If Jason and I are blessed with a baby someday, and if it is a girl I think we might name her Pearl-Anne. I guess that doesn't help you with names, but..LOL. God Bless. There are alot of baby name finders online.

The Pemberton's said...

Congratulations! When are you due? We are pregnant with our third, due in early May.
Chantel

Stacey said...

Keith and I were talking about names the other day. We only have one name that we both like that would work for a boy or a girl. So, I'm not going to share it, just in case we have more kids one day! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I love ultrasounds!