



It's been a few years since we were last at a Christmas banquet where we got to dress up! My parents were so kind in offering to watch Addison, so Adam and I had our first date in months - it was great! And one belly pic for those of you who want me to keep posting them! (the one with me and Amanda and Andrea). Our year so far at NBC has been so good for us - it's been challenging and stressful at times, but also so very rewarding. God has blessed us with amazing friendships, and I am even going to say that He has challenged us (and still is) in ways that are making our faith in Him grow. Adam is finding the upcoming deadlines somewhat challenging right now, but he's been learning so much about God and from God and how can we not be thankful for that? So far we are not really sure what the next year will hold for us or where God wants us to be (possibly Briercrest Seminary), but for now I guess we'll just enjoy the last few months here in Nipawin and hope that God makes His future plans clear to us in His time. For now we want to wish all of you a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and hope it is one of blessing for you all, remembering that JESUS is the reason for the season!





2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE that yellow dress you were wearing!! it is so adorable (and such a cute little belly too). did you get it just for the banquet or is it something you had from your pregnancy with Addison?
Awww! Those are awesome pictures! I miss those NBC banquets! :) Looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment