Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky
and our three little munchkins,
Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Sunday, December 09, 2007
He's got the giggles
While watching a Stuart Little movie Addison got the biggest kick out of the part where Stuart, the mouse, gargles with mouthwash during his morning wake-up routine. I didn't find as much humor in it, but did get a big kick out of watching him!
Hey! I hope I got this too you in time...but the link for the picture of that lego cake I had on my blog a while ago is this: http://jonathanandandrea.blogspot.com/2007/10/so-happy.html
And it was made with just a normal cake, and then you cut the big marshmallows in half and put them on top and then put icing on. :) I'm for sure going to try this for one of Tate's future b-days too...it's so easy, and NEAT!! Good luck with making it for Adison!! ;) And the video is SO cute! hehe :)
1 comment:
Hey! I hope I got this too you in time...but the link for the picture of that lego cake I had on my blog a while ago is this: http://jonathanandandrea.blogspot.com/2007/10/so-happy.html
And it was made with just a normal cake, and then you cut the big marshmallows in half and put them on top and then put icing on. :) I'm for sure going to try this for one of Tate's future b-days too...it's so easy, and NEAT!! Good luck with making it for Adison!! ;) And the video is SO cute! hehe :)
Post a Comment