I've been trying to take some pictures every month, but haven't had much change until now! This picture was taken at 19 weeks (just about 5 months) and may actually be the only pregnancy pictures you get! I'm just not so sure about it all, and even though I like watching other people's pregnancy progress, I'm just not sure about advertising my own.....if you want to see how things are going, you may just have to stop in for a real visit :)
Take care everyone.
3 comments:
You look adorable. I agree though,my family is nagging me for belly pics and I just can't bring myself to do it :)
What is your email address? I will send you some pictures of some "Easy" birthday ideas.. email me at joelandchantel@gmail.com
Chantel
Susanna, you are extremely cute! and sooo tiny!
I am definitely not one of those woman who is afraid to show their pregnant tummy- I think I probably post it too much! You should definitely post more- at least for me,because I don't have the option of coming to visit you :)
And I must say, Addison is adorable!
Hope you're feeling good.
Don't be self conscious about that cute baby belly! I posted pics because there are always people who can't come and visit who wish they could. And I wasn't nearly as cute as you... so keep em coming!
Post a Comment