Tuesday, January 22, 2008

6 months


Just thought some of you might like to see an update on the little one! The ultrasound at 17 weeks put my due date up to May 5 :( I'm still hoping that the baby comes earlier, like at the end of April, and that the new due date (estimated by the size of the baby) simply means that the baby is just small!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute picture!! Thanks for putting one up too! ;) I think I may have the same issue as you too...when I went to the Dr. yesterday and he measured my uterus (I didn't even know they did that! Last time they never did it on me. :) ), he said that I was measuring 4cm's too small for 21 weeks...so he said it might just be a small baby, or my dates might be wrong. I hope it's just a small baby too!! We will see when I have my ultrasound in a few weeks though I guess. Anyways, about the KickTrak, I did get it online - from the site that I linked to from my blog. However, they actually sent it to me for free if I would do a review about it on my blog. So I'm not sure what they would do for you...but if you go to the contact page and send them an email, explaining that you're pregnant, etc. and would love do a review on one on your blog (make sure you give them your blog address so they can look at it if you want), they might send you one for free too! Or else, it might be good to ask if they could even just give you a discount of some sort if you wrote about it on your blog - they might do that and then it would be MUCH cheaper! :) There is a place in Canada that sells them (I also asked about that when I was in touch with them) but I can't remember what the store was. However, if you email them (here's the email I used for the review stuff, etc. - carey@blastmedia.com) they could tell you where that place is too. Hopefully that helps! :) Oh, and if you're worried that you don't have high enough blog stats and they probably wouldn't let you do a review or send you a free product...well, they never even asked me about my blog stats and were more than happy to send one! I couldn't believe it. :)

Andrea said...

Wow...that was long! haha. :)

The Pemberton's said...

You look adorable! Jeiven won't get a boy next time. this is IT :)

Chantel