


Time is passing quickly and it's not too much longer until our second little one arrives! I guess you could say that time does fly when you're having fun - we've been enjoying our year at NBC and it seems to be coming to an end far too quickly. We still don't know what God has planned for our future once we leave here at the end of April, and your prayers would be greatly appreciated - maybe that God doesn't wait too long before showing us what He wants us to do! Here are a few pictures of me at my seven month pregnant stage, and as you can see, Addison is getting pretty curious about this whole baby thing too. The other day someone asked him where his new baby sister/brother was and he lifted up his shirt, pointed to his own tummy and said, "There it is!" And another time he noticed my larger than usual tummy and tried looking down my shirt to find just exactly where that baby was! I'm sure it's all rather foggy for him right now, but he's as excited as can be considering it really all doesn't make too much sense yet. At my doctor's appointment today the doc kept calling the baby "Jr." and I know that can mean anything but to me that just sounds like a boy, and she does know what it is....
4 comments:
Awww...those are such cute pics of you and Addison! And I'm jealous of how teensy your tummy is! hehe :) I think mine is bigger and I'm only 5 months now...oh well. Tate doesn't really understand anything about us having a baby yet. He knows what a baby is though because whenever we talk about the baby he goes and gets his doll! :) And yeah...Jr. does kind of sound like a boy to me too. :)
You've got such a tiny tummy! I think I was that size at like 4 months! You look great, and it's so fun to watch little people discover new things!
Tips about sleeping for number 2.. well I have been surprised how different my two babies have been! I thought TJ was a really good baby and sleeper and such - and Kaelyn is even more relaxed than he was.. but with starting her on a bottle she was a lot more picky - I had to try about 5-6 different nipples before I found one she liked.. so sorry, it'll probably be trial and error once again :) mind you second time around you usually have a lot more ideas and are a lot more relaxed having gone through it all once before! enjoy the last few months being pregnant!
What cute pictures of Addison and you look adorable. I only wish I faired that well!
Glad to see that things are going good for you. I will keep you my prayers come April :)
Post a Comment