My boys are growing up so fast! Jaden is changing and growing so much, and every time I look at Addison he seems to be getting bigger and smarter! Everyone says he's like a miniature Adam, and that Jaden seems more like me. So I posted a picture of me as a newborn (the second picture from the top) which I think Jaden does look like a bit.
This is me, just a few weeks old, the same age as Jaden in the above picture! Any resemblance at all? Same nose maybe :)

Oops, I didn't realize how scrunched up his face was here - look at that cheek next to Adam's shirt!

This is me, just a few weeks old, the same age as Jaden in the above picture! Any resemblance at all? Same nose maybe :)
Oops, I didn't realize how scrunched up his face was here - look at that cheek next to Adam's shirt!

4 comments:
Awww...what great pictures. I love the names that Addison has for his grandma's! They are too cute. :) And yeah, I think that Jaden and you actually do look a lot alike in those two pictures!
such beautiful children.. makes me want some of my own.
Jaden looks huge already! That is crazy. Very cute! We call my grandma, "grandma fax" because she used to live in Colfax WA. It has stuck for a long time. Addison's grandma names probably will too.
hey congrats! I hadn't heard yet - just linked to you from Stacey's blog. Glad everything went well and your newest little man is healthy :)
I agree, Jaden does look like you.
Post a Comment