As far as our future plans go, Adam may have a job lined up for the fall, just exactly what he was hoping to do, and I will keep you posted when things are a little more definite. The waiting has been so hard and very stressful at times when God seemed SO silent and distant, but we do believe God is still working out His good and perfect plan....more details to come!
Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky and our three little munchkins, Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Trip to Lac La Biche
These pictures were taken at "Backhoe Grandma's" in Lac La Biche! We spent about a week and a half in LLB with family and friends - Adam was working with his dad, and I got to hang out with friends! I know that's not really fair, but I WAS taking care of the children... We've been blessed with great family and some really good friends that we do miss when we are at home in Nipawin. However, Nipawin does feel like home too, and we are very thankful to be there right now.
As far as our future plans go, Adam may have a job lined up for the fall, just exactly what he was hoping to do, and I will keep you posted when things are a little more definite. The waiting has been so hard and very stressful at times when God seemed SO silent and distant, but we do believe God is still working out His good and perfect plan....more details to come!



As far as our future plans go, Adam may have a job lined up for the fall, just exactly what he was hoping to do, and I will keep you posted when things are a little more definite. The waiting has been so hard and very stressful at times when God seemed SO silent and distant, but we do believe God is still working out His good and perfect plan....more details to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What cute pictures! Isn't it crazy how BIG your 1st child seems now that you have a little baby again? I feel like Tate is just HUGE compared to Emily! It's kind of weird since I was thinking that he was still pretty small when I went to the hospital to have Emily!
That picture of Addison and the rooster is so cute!
I thought the same thing when I saw that picture. Addison looks so big but I remember thinking about that with anna when Janae was born too.
Post a Comment