Monday, September 29, 2008

House PIctures - Before and After!

I'm sure that many of you have seen these same pictures on Facebook, but I did say that I would post some before and after pictures on here, so better do so. Adam is finishing up the siding on the outside right now, and I think it's looking fantastic, although he isn't too thrilled with the colors we chose....anyway, we are thrilled to be in our new home and it's very nice to have our own space and not have to worry about making too much noise for the people below us or across the hall.
Bathroom beforeBathroom now (still needs a different mirror to be mounted)
Master bedroom before
Master bedroom now

Addison and Jaden's room before
After

Living room before
Living room now

Kitchen before (yes, those cupboards ARE pink!)
Kitchen now


And that's it, folks! This shows the fruit of our labor this summer (ok, mostly Adam's), and it kept us very busy for all of July and August, but it's just about finished now and we are thankful for a nice warm house to live in to call our own!

7 comments:

Stacey said...

Wow, that's quite the transformation! Way to go!

The Ginthers said...

It looks really good!

Ben and Rach said...

awesome job!!! looks great!!

Ellen said...

that is so awesome!! you guys did a wonderful job!! I believe that you are really enjoying your new home!! especially since it won't be long and you're gonna have two boys running around :)

Andrea said...

That was some fast work Adam did there!!! And it looks awesome. Those pink cupboards are hilarious by the way! haha. :) Let's just say the look a lot nicer now that they're white!!

amy said...

That is incredible! You guys have done alot of work! I think it feels especially good when you've planned it out and done the work yourself. Congratulations on your new cozy home!

Jacqui said...

You did a great job renovating! Reminds me of the home makeover shows. I especially like the living room. Hope I get to visit you there someday.