Addison and I were cutting out Christmas cookies one day, and I guess he got a little bored...
Somewhere in the middle of our mess of flour and dough and yummy things, he decided that we needed some help from his "construction kings" (the trackhoe and dump truck).

These machines hauled the flour back and forth across the table...
These machines hauled the flour back and forth across the table...
5 comments:
I love it! Baking with boys!
I showed these pictures to Ben and he said, "She needs a girl!"
I'm so glad you're still posting here, Sue! I like seeing the pictures on Facebook but it's so nice to have your commentary, too. I love the little updates--do you think Addison will allow me to hold Jaden?!?
That is so clever. I wish that I would have thought of that for my boys when we were baking, maybe they would have lasted longer.
That is AWESOME!!! that is right up TJ's ally, and it's one of those things that it's way better to let them have their fun instead of making a big deal about the mess :)
Ellen
Post a Comment