Adam & Susanna Yadlowsky and our three little munchkins, Addison,Jaden, and Ethan!
Friday, March 20, 2009
Jamming session
It's hard to see in the picture, but Addison is standing in the background and playing a toy piano (which does play music) while Jaden is staring in wonder at Adam playing his guitar (the first time he has seen Adam play his guitar). I think Addison felt like he was in a band, because shortly after this picture was taken he grabbed Adam's guitar stand and started singing into it like a microphone, "Every day, every day, every day" and I'm thinking that he was trying to sing the song that goes, "Every day, it's You I live for. Every day, I'll follow after You..." I wanted to capture this on video but the camera batteries died!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute! When do the tickets go on sale? ;)
That is so cute! Have you looked into singing or anything for Addison yet?
What a cutie! Looks like a ton of fun. =)
Post a Comment