One year ago Adam was graduating from NBC with a Bachelor degree in Biblical Studies, and I was 9 months pregnant and anxiously counting down the days. We had no idea where to go or what to do for the summer and the upcoming year, and were just waiting for the baby to be born before deciding where to move and what to do - WHEN God finally showed us where He wanted us to go.
The day of grad I noticed a few signs that the baby was coming soon.....but he didn't come until 2 weeks later! Jaden Marc was finally born on May 7, and a few weeks later God made His plan clear to us as well. A position at NBC opened up for Adam, and here we are now, one school year under the belt, and hopefully many more to come! It has been a fantastic year for us as a family, as well as a fantastic year of growth and learning. Adam is loving his job and we are loving life here. We have loved getting to know the students here this year, and anxiously look forward to meeting more new students in the fall. But for now, I think we are going to enjoy an amazing summer and can't wait for the warmer weather and summer activities ahead! It will only go by too fast....
2 comments:
I'm so glad that God has called you to stay in Nipawin. I have really enjoyed getting to know you better.
That is so good to hear! I love hearing and knowing when God as it work so clearly! I hope you guys have a super great summer!!!!
Post a Comment