Ever since I was a teen I have had an interest in cutting hair...my brothers were my guinea pigs and suffered through all my first haircut attempts. I did get the hang of it quickly, and have been cutting hair for the boys in my life ever since!
I really enjoy it now - it's like an art to me, shaping and styling the hair...applying make-up too is a form of art to me. Maybe I got into the wrong profession, but on the other hand, I enjoy motherhood pretty much too! A lot, in fact :)
So today was haircut day and the boys were great and sat very still and, for the most part, patiently (the treats I bribe them with might have something to do with it!)
Here is Addison's BEFORE picture - not the best, as I had already wet down his hair
3 comments:
They are so cute!! You did a great job! My mom usually does our cuts for us.
Wow Susanna, I'm impressed! Good job. You can save a lot of money that way! Especially for boys who need hair cuts a lot!
VERY cute kids!!!
Post a Comment