Here's our latest family picture taken at Christmas time (no matter how many times we tried, we could not get one with everyone looking at the camera at the same time!), yet in a few more months I'll have to post a new one as our family is growing! Yep, Baby #3 is on the way, due in June! According to Addison we will having a boy, and then a girl the NEXT time. We will try to find out in a few weeks if we will be having a boy or a girl - does anyone want to know, or should we keep it a secret? I just don't think I'll be able to keep it a secret for very long :)

7 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so happy for you.
Anson said the same thing when I was pregnant with Brandon. He told me that he was going to have another brother and then we would get a sister for that brother. Kids are so funny. Anyway that is very exciting news.
Long time no post!! Congrats on the new little one :) Hope your pregnancy is going well. And it's totally up to you whether you want to share the gender. We don't get to find out, so I can't share!!
Yay! That's awesome news! Congrats! You and me will have babies about a month apart again! :) I think Jaden and Emily were about a month apart 2 if I remember right.
And if you want to share the gender I'm totally interested! haha. ;) (we're having another little girl this time around)
yay! So excited for you guys! I'm due in June too (well, my due date is July 2nd but the baby will be delivered early). We find out Feb 11th what the gender is....hopefully!
Hope you're feeling well!
congratulations!
We are due July 8 with #2, but will deliver in June. We get to find out what we are having in March. (for some reason they booked the ultrasound really late)
congratulations! may God bless your family and give you grace as you seek to be the mother he wants you to be!
Congratz again Susanna! I would love to hear if you're having a boy or girl, but that's totally up to you :) I also had the same problems with trying to get our family pictures done. Yours still looks good! Hope all goes well!!
Post a Comment