Tuesday, February 09, 2010

And it's a........boy or girl?????

First picture - baby at 20 weeks.
Second picture - baby at 15 weeks







Today I had the chance to get another glimpse of our baby! You can see just how much bigger the baby has gotten in the last 5 weeks, and even looks like it's got some chubby cheeks already! I just hope it's not a sign that it will be a big baby - Jaden was 8 lbs 4 oz, and I've heard that babies often get bigger with each following pregnancy...

I was SO excited for the ultrasound today as Adam and I were planning to find out the sex of the baby, and maybe now you are all hoping that I will just get to the point and tell you too! Well, all of my excitement ended in disappointment when the technician told me that he could not tell me if the baby was a boy or girl and that I would have to wait to ask my doctor at my next appointment! I knew there was a chance of this happening and should have remembered to get my doctor to add a note saying that we wanted to know the sex of the baby, but I completely forgot. So for now, you and I will have to wait until Feb. 18th before finding out if we are having a boy or a girl!

3 comments:

Laura said...

aww bummer!!!! That would have been a big disappointment. Now the countdown to the 18th begins :)

We hopefully find out tomorrow!

Cute baby you have there. :)

Andrea said...

Awww shucks! I know I would've been SO disappointed if they wouldn't have been able to tell us this time around too. Do you have another ultrasound on the 18th? How many ultrasounds to you get there? We only have 2 here...and mine are both over so if they wouldn't have been able to tell me I'd have had to wait until she was born. Well, hopefully you'll be able to find out the gender yet! Cute pictures by the way. :)

Ellen said...

I was gonna say, 'does that baby have chubby cheeks already?' :) lol.. very cute! I can't wait to hear (as I am sure you can't wait either!!)